Hi,
Hoping someone can assist with an issue I am having. I currently use automation for Jira to clone a service desk request, and we use an actor value to complete the clone. When the request goes to approve, the approver will often ask for a clarification, and return it to the reporter. The reporter does NOT see the request, since they were not the Creator. We purchased Actions for Jira to help when a request is returned to the reporter. However, since the reporter cannot see the issue from his request screen, it isn't helping to solve the problem.
From what I have read, the creator cannot be change. Is there any way, within Automation for Jira we can use the reporter as the creator, and not the actor? The actor we use has Service desk access, while the reporter does not.
Is what I am trying to do possible?
I know this may be a little confusing, so please ask if this doesn't make sense.
Thanks,
Ken Klawiter