This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Watching and Voting on an Issue
I'm constantly being sent mails about tickets I don't care about, apparently because I'm being assigned as Watcher automatically. Where can I see why am I being assigned Watcher role automatically?
Somewhere, there must be something (like a post-function) that sets you as a watcher of that issue. Check with the Project Admin of the issues you are receiving.
Thanks, but I am the project admin. Is there a setting where I'm being set as a watcher because I'm the project admin?
There are many routes:
My guess is that it's definitely not the first, and probably not the second as you say you don't care about them. I'd pick one issue that is annoying you and take it to the admins to have a look at the listeners and workflows.
Check the workflow post-function OR check the Notification Scheme and check if your role is added in all the events.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.