After following this knowledge base and launching JIRA I receive this error:
Unable to load values for CacheKey[entityName=jira.properties,entityId=1]
Has anyone seen this before?
It should be easy:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-does-not-start-due-to-unable-to-clean-the-cache-directory-223219163.html
https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/developer-tools/working-with-the-sdk/command-reference/atlas-run-standalone
I've followed the first link, but am still having an issue. Now upon launch I receive this error:
Error reference: 6d645224-b364-4afb-85f4-683924f12fd7
Unable to render full error details at this time. Please consult the error logs for more information.
I have the same problem when I try to access JIRA
it says JIRA startup failed
Icouldnt resolve the issue, please help
regards
I too was having this issue. Make sure your default collation is case insensitive.
In my case it was connected with DB user permissions. Error showed up while setting up new JIRA installation (configuring connection to new database). I wanted to use custom DB schema name, while DB user had no permissions to this schema.
So you can:
I've got the same error
Error reference: ad97b01c-88cd-4f0e-ae3c-0f25bcbc4d9d
I too got the similar error.
Error reference: 1c7c599e-81a4-4e26-8f1e-d0de9bfb8de5
Unable to render full error details at this time. Please consult the error logs for more information."
And it got fixed automatically as well.. checking for more logs..
Joachim,
Thanks so much for this. Was following the confluence article that says to list as cs not ci
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/database-setup-for-sql-server-9258.html
Regardless, I really appreciate the help!
I had the same error. Turns out my Db user did not have rights to the Schema name I was trying to use.
When creating a user during the initial installation, I get an error.Cannot add user, all user directories are read-only
How you added rights to the Schema name?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.