Do we have seperate installers for jira software and jira data ceneter.
Or this is single Jira Software installer and different licenses.
The installer for Jira Server and Jira Data Center is the same for the products (Jira Software, Jira Service Management). It basically boils down to the license you install (Server or Data Center)
Hi Jubin, welcome to the community!
There Jira Software installer is for Data Center.
is there any JIRA server installer. Can you provide me the link for this ?
Hi @Lisa Grau , Thanks for the reply.
May be my question was not clear enough. Let me reiterate my question.
I need to install Jira Server (not jira data center). I browsed through atlassian pages and I was able to find only Jira Software installer.
Do we have seperate installer for Jira Server? or is it the same Jira Software Installer ?
Thanks @Robert Wen_Cprime_
You're welcome. I hope you already have a Server license because as part of Atlassian's transition to Cloud (details here), they have stopped selling new Server licenses.
Yeah, I already have a server license.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.