Hi -
I upgraded my Sandbox JIRA from 4.4 to 4.4.4, to take advantage of GreenHopper Rapid Boards.
I now have the following phenomon:
When I access JIRA on the Sandbox server, the Manage Rapid Board shows as expected (see attachment "GH-bug-accessed-locally.gif").

However, when I access the Sandbox server from another PC, using the same URL, an exception occurs (see attachment "GH-bug-accessed-remotely.gif"), where the JIRA page details an exception "'GH.Ajax' is null or not an object",
and the IE8 error box indicates this:
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:02:55 UTC
Message: 'undefined' is null or not an object
Line: 3
Char: 176
Code: 0
URI: http://bw013396:8080/s/en_UK-fdauqr/664/29/5.7.4/_/download/batch/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-rapid-common/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-rapid-common.js

I need to get this running for our users as soon as possible, and would appreciate any help.
JIRA 4.4.4
GreenHopper 5.7.4
Thanks - John.