Hello! I have a fun problem. I am looking to clean-up an old project on BitBucket but keep getting an error when trying to delete it.
When trying to delete the project I receive: "You cannot delete this project because it still contains repositories. To delete the project you must first move or delete any repositories." And the "Delete" button is disabled.
The Project's repositories page does show a repo that I deleted months ago. When I click on the repo I receive the error page indicating "This repository has been deleted".
So, it appears that I am stuck and have had no success unstucking myself! My main concern is that the repo is indeed deleted (don't want code floating around) and the second problem is I can't seem to delete the project in the current state to wind down the account.
Any experience or ideas would be much appreciated!
Thanks.