We use Jira Service Management to collect issue reports on our products from employees, beta testers, and VIP/partners. It is also a great way for these parties to find documentation since not all of them are great at using confluence.
Each product's service portal is linked to that product's confluence space, so employees (who do have access to that space) can see all the documentation pertinent to their questions because the space is set to private in the knowledge base permissions:

The problem I am trying to solve is we have some documents (Repair SOP, Troubleshooting guides, Release notes, etc.) that I would like those beta testers and VIP/partner groups to be able to see from that space, but I do not want them to see all of our other documentation.
Is there a way to select which articles an "organization" in Jira service management can see, and limit them only to those articles, without having to create a separate space for those particular articles?