I have a user which appears to have proper permission's, he is a Tempo Team member and is able to log time on issues however he does not come up in any timesheet reports. Any thoughts on why I can't see his time in reports?
Hi @Pete P,
Do you have "View all worklogs" or "View team worklogs" permission? This page explains everything about Tempo permissions to see other users' worklogs.
Hope this helps!
- Manon
I assume you have all the Jira and Tempo privs necessary, and that you can see everyone else's time just fine.
So to confirm what you're seeing...
When I've not been able to "see logged time", it always comes down to either accidentally filtering it out, or using a misaligned time range.
Thanks @Manon Soubies-Camy 😊
Thanks also to @Mykenna Cepek 😁
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.