The sprint board I created with the various status columns found in the <Config><Columns> does not have a status to map for issues with the status of DONE. I do have a column tagged for DONE issues that contain CLOSED, CANCELLED & PROD QUEUE, but the DONE status IS NOT listed on my column management window within the configuration UI. The DONE status is not listed in "Unmapped Statuses" either.
? how do I add the DONE status included in my Done column so I can include issues that have been worked and completed so they will show on the full board ?
Currently, when I mark the issues as Closed/Done, they disappear from the board which makes sense b/c there is no DONE status in my DONE column.
OK....I'm "done" talking ;-) anybody have some good advice?
Nevermind...I think I corrected the problem by editing the JQL that populated the board. So issues are now showing on the board in the DONE column.