Referring to this article we are supposed to be able to create a code suggestion directly on the pull request for small changes.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/commenting-on-a-pull-request-1027119882.html
But I don't see the "code suggestion icon" on the bitbucket web interface. This is what I see in the comment box :
You may be referring to a Bitbucket server feature, however the tags on this post suggest you're on BBCloud. Can you confirm?
Yes, it's Bitbucket cloud. We access our repos through bitbucket.org
The feature is only available with Bitbucket server?
Correct. This feature is only available on Bitbucket Server.
Pitiful. GitHub has had this feature on cloud for over half a decade now...
How has this feature been implemented on bitbucket server for seemingly 3+ years and it's still not available on the cloud version?
I've just onboarded to bitbucket, but I won't be moving forward without this seemingly simple functionality. Github, Azure Dev Ops, they have supported this for years.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.