I receive an extra "git notes" commit "Notes added by 'git notes add'" after main branch merge with semantic release integration. This behaviour is reproducible in bitbucket only and visible only in bitbucket UI.
The problem is similar to this one:
https://github.com/semantic-release/semantic-release/discussions/2017#discussioncomment-995308
Thanks,
Oleksandr
Hi @Oleksandr Kulbida
Welcome to the community.
If you're comfortable sharing your repository URL, may I kindly ask if you could provide it here so that I can check? You can mask your repository URL by providing only the first and last characters of your workspace and repository name. (For example: https://bitbucket.org/w*******e/r**o/)
Otherwise, I'll create a support ticket on your behalf.
Regards,Mark C
hi @Mark C ,
Bitbucket repo URL: https://bitbucket.org/l*************g/sandbox-cicd
Thank you,
Hi @Oleksandr KulbidaThanks for providing your repository URL.I went ahead and created a support request on your behalf to further investigate the issue.You should be able to receive an email by now about that support ticket.Regards,Mark C
@Oleksandr Kulbidawere you able to resolve this?
nope, but you can run after each pipeline 😀
git push origin :refs/notes/semantic-release
Any updates so far? Running into the same problem.
Has the command "git push origin :refs/notes/semantic-release" worked for anyone to delete the ghost commits with the message "Notes added by 'git notes add'" that appear in Bitbucket?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.