I am working on analysis of Change Log of an Issues
and I got into a problem.
when I try to get the From or To of Story Points log item, I am getting null.\
Why is that? and How I overcome this problem?
I have this function utility I wrote to DEBUG the issue (narrow the problem)
and it is the only thing I am running
// The Main Code
// Quite Simple - Call the utility change_log_print_field
change_log_print_field (issue,"Story Points")
return
// end of Main code
// the utility
// its purpose is to print all the log history of a selected field to logger
// in this case of Story Points
int change_log_print_field (Issue current_issue,String field_name){
def HistoryOfCurrentIssue = ComponentAccessor.getChangeHistoryManager().getAllChangeItems(current_issue)
ChangeHistoryItem caught_change = null
int count = 0
for (change in HistoryOfCurrentIssue ) {
if(change.getField().toString().indexOf(field_name)>-1 )
{
count = count + 1
log.warn "change_log_print_field: Date:"+change.created+"// Field:"+change.getField()+"// Froms:"+change.getFroms()+"// Tos:"+change.getTos()+"// User"+change.getUserKey()
}
}
return count
}
This is a picture of a single Issue I tested from Jira issue History

as you can see there are values in to and froms
but in the logger this is what I get

a more focused pic of the logger

in the code, this is the class I am using to access the History Log
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/7.6.1/com/atlassian/jira/issue/changehistory/ChangeHistoryItem.html
works fine for text but not for Story Points
Any Suggestion?
Other ways to Access History Log that works are welcome as well.