I am using jira software server version 8.12.1, and Tempo Timesheets version 10. I have created 5 internal issues. When a jira user wants to record with internal issues he goes to the Tempo Timesheets timesheet (from the my work menu) and clicks on the "+" to create the recording. I would like to make sure that internal issue-1 and internal issue-2 are visible to all jira users in the group jira-software-users, while internal issue-3, -4 and -5 are visible only to a smaller group, called "it users". So I set up a security level permissions scheme with two permission levers: "all" and "it only". In "only it" I have inserted the group "it users". In the other group, I put jira-software-users. What happens is that if I click on the actual internal issues, jira rightly applies the security level and I see or don't see the issue. But if I'm on the time timesheet, from the my work menu, when I click on the "+" to record the hourly work, I see all five issues pop up and this is not good. Am I doing something wrong? Or does Tempo Timesheets itself not provide this type of permission management?