Hello All,
Happy Friday!!
I constantly see 'There are no records that meet the criteria' error pop up on my screen on various occasions.. is there a way to resolve this?
Use case 1: Created a story in jira..clicked on jira align issuelink under the story..logs me into jira align and takes me to that newly synced story..I see error pop up on the screen (I thought maybe my top tier filter is not right, so I chose the right team that this story belongs to, but still see the error)
Use case 2: Choose 'Portfolio' on top tier filter and went to 'search -- features', Takes me to features view with error popping up 'There are no records that meet the criteria' . Error goes away after I click on the top tier filter and hit Apply.
As an Admin I ignore this error and move on, but for users it is very confusing as they don't know what it means.



Thanks,
Sachin.