This is how i grant the permissions:
Repository Settings -> Branch permissions
Then in write access I click on dropdown and want to select a user, but he is not there:
The user I am looking for has Admin access to the repository
Hi, @xguntis!
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I understand that when you click on the dropdown, the user you need to add doesn’t show up. Could you please confirm if you tried to write their name to search for this user? The reason I’m asking this is that the dropdown may not show all the users, but it should show you the user if you search for their name.
In case it doesn't work even when you type the username, could you please confirm that this is happening only with this user?
Kind regards,Caroline
I already contacted the support and now I am not sure if they did something or I just had to type the user name. Pasting in the user name worked.
I think it would be good if it would search by email also. The member's name was in Russian that's why i could not type it in.
Hi, @xguntis.
I’m glad to know everything is working as expected now.
About your suggestions to add the ability to search the users by email, you can either create a Feature request if you’d like that or let me know if you want me to open it for you.
please you do
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.