Hello community,
I would like to ask for an advice on the question of effective update of confluence pages. I will break the question into two parts.
I have the following confluence page that contains as you see below:
- tables
- notes
- and JIRA filters that if expanded they create pie charts.
My purpose is to copy this page to another location and use different JIRA filters. So I want to investigate the below:

1st Question
Can I export an html page, then re-import it and get the exact same result as the image above ? I have tried the actions Export to Word and then Import word document but it seems that it doesn't work. The tables are all expanded by default and other problems also exist.
2nd Question
Given that 1st Question is something doable, can I replace in the exported html the key-words needed for JIRA filters , then re-import it and the new filters are applied ?
It is very difficult to update all JIRA filters manually in heavy pages like the above.
Export/ Import actions:
