Hello. I have an issue with loading my pull request. Please see the screen
Hi @Ana Arakelyan,
There are different possible causes for this error. One possibility is that the diff of the PR is above our limits and the request is timing out. We have the following limits on diffs (listed in this documentation):
Can you check locally if the diff of the PR exceeds any of these limits?
If you can provide me the info below, I can also look in our system for more details regarding this error:- Open Developer tools in the browser you are using (this option is available for Chrome and Firefox)- Load the Pull Request page that gives this error- In the Network tab in Developer tools, find the request with a status of 5xx and select it- In the Headers tab, there should be a field named sentry-id
Please let me know what the value of that field is, and I can look it up in our system for more details.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello,
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the 5xx state.
I am sending you the whole screen with Network tab.
Kind regards,
Ana
Hi Ana,
Thank you for your reply. Could you please - check the Disable cache option in the Network tab- do a hard refresh on this PR page while Developer Tools is open, with the above option checkedand then check the requests in the Network tab again?
Just a heads up, I removed the screenshot from your post for privacy reasons, as it included the workspace-id and repo-name for your repository.
Thank you for help.
There are two request with 5** state:
1) x-sentry-id: 0ee31d56027942c7ad641d44e3ec6acf
2) x-sentry-id: 6a99ee2662f74201a57235ad6d8a208e
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.