should i go back to 12.0 version ?
if yes, how do i do it ?
thanks
ilan
This has nothing to do with Atlassian software.
I'm afraid this is very unclear. I can tell that what you are upgrading is causing problems, but...
HiI will try to phrase a beter explaination :The version of my one plus updated lately .I wonder if it coused the folowing bugs :1. I can not answer incoming calls .when the screen is off the call is coming but then i can not slide in order to answer (the graphics is stuck)2. The clock graphics is upside-down: 12:00 look like 00:12
How can i please fix this software problem?
maby you can help me get a link to the former version
Thanks a lotIlan
I still don't know what you are talking about - what is the software that is on version 12.1? What's it breaking in JIRA?
hi Nic
I can not say it is a JIRA problem because i dont know what JIRA is...
anyway, my one-plus upgrated its version lately and many things goes wrong now.
i just need your help to roll back to the former version, in which everything was o.k.
my phone status now is :
12.1-yog4pas1no
android 5.1.1
3.4.67 cyanogenmod-g223b093
thanks again for trying to help me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.