Hi. Our Jira account is set up to create new issues from emails. When they are created by a new customer only the requestors email shows and no name. Is expected? Is there a way for Jira to scan the email for the sender's name and add that instead of only the email?
Edit for more info:
When a customer sends an email to the email address linked to our Jire Service Management project, it will create an issue/ticket for them. It is set up to allow emails from anyone on the web.
When someone sends the email, the ticket is created. It lists the reporter as the person's email address, with no actual name, even though I can see that their name is associated with their email address. I want to know how I can set it up so that Jira will create the ticket and list the reporter as the name associated with the email address, not just the email address itself.