Hi team,
I feel I may already know the answer to this, but i just want to make sure; currently, my whole squad use a Kanban board to track their issues for a project. Our test team came to me to ask if there was a way to only show their tasks and filter it by assignee so the test lead can see who is doing what. She would also like to only show what is being worked on by a week/two weeks. Now to me, this sounds like a Scrum board (two weeks is generally a sprint, and you can view the board by assignee), I suggested it to her and she was happy to give it a go.
My question is; can I create a Scrum board that does what she is after, when the whole team uses a Kanban without creating duplicate tickets? Or is there a way to do this in a Kanban board view?