Hallo Community,
is it possible to send an email for each component name change?
not on the ticket/issue than in the project settings.
may be limited to issuetyp or category.
Do anyone have any idea?
best regards
Jurica Petricevic
No, Jira doesn't track component renames beyond a line in the audit log, so there's nothing that would be able to trigger an email (no "event" is fired)
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I found it in a ScriptRunner: Listeners -> ProjectComponentUpdatedEvent that sends emails on Component Name Change but i really don't know how to configure email
i need an email telling me what the project is about, what component it was and what it’s called now.
Do we have some ScriptRunner experts here?
Best regards
Oh, excellent, I didn't know we'd implemented the events in there (there's 500 of us now, I can't keep up with everything every team is doing!)
It looks to me like you've got everything set up right in there for sending email (that's common to all events, so not new!). Mail templates look fine to me, and leaving the condition/configuration blank should mean "send mail on every component update"
You may want to add a condition to drop the emails on component add/remove, but if you're interested in renames, I suspect you're also interested in create/delete, so I'm guessing you wouldn't need it.
I don't know how to do it here, can you help me?
What exactly to write in the condition and what in the template coz this here brings only errors. Isnt working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.