Can the Johnson and Johnson vaccine create a marketing super soldier? Or will his fevered dreams offend the entire German nation?
YouTube Link Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T48uBk6yciI
Let's find out as Hans shows you all the reports you can make with Custom Charts for Jira.
Now reporting in Jira is as easy as making lazy national stereotypes!
Available on Jira, and Confluence, Cloud, Server, and Data Center.
Check us out on the Marketplace
https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-for-jira
Woohoo Benediktiner Helles!!! Hans knows his beers!
Amazing! I hereby apply to become your next German voice actress ☝
You're hired!
@Chris Cooke Old Street Apps great job outstanding team
+1
Super teaser for the custom chart app: Impressive in use ✨🎆 ....but as far as beer goes i prefer to go on the old street to Braustübl in Darmstadt or closer to Veluwse Schavuyt..... and limit my CO2 footprint.
@Friendly Giant you'll spill your beer! Looks good @Jamale add it to your list to try when you visit Germany next month!
Hahaha. @Chris Cooke Old Street Apps I'm thirsty right now, just by looking at it. Thanks for sharing. @Friendly Giant Old Street will be traveling to Germany next month and close to that area. I'd love to connect and share a beer if you have some free time.
@Chris Cooke Old Street Apps I was waiting for your demo, and it's just as expected - amazing! Beer statistics with Custom Charts for Jira is wonderful! )))
That's some easy to use functionality right there! good job
Hello @Jamale my base is in The Netherlands and though i have been in Frankfurt / Darmstadt area regularly receently, i do not know when i will be back in the area. The Braustübl in Darmstadt is worth your time, equally as the Mathildehöhe elsewhere in Darmstadt. Take care
@Chris Cooke Old Street Apps Nice video and great product.
I have looked at this app several times and each time I am intrigued by its capabilities. One of these days I hope to actually load it into my instance and give it a whirl. Cheers!
@Jack Brickey awesome to hear. I'd recommend starting on the playground (no loading required.Would love to hear your feedback when you've had the chance!https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/jira-reporting-playground
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.