Hello,
I have a project, Project 1, where reporters specify who is their manager in the task they create. "Manager" is one of the fields under "People".
I'm looking to build a Dashboard where a Manager will be able to see the tasks for a second project, Project 2, that are assigned to their reports.
I was thinking about using the gadget "Filter Results Gadget" and a 2-fold search:
Search 1. Select reporters where project = "Board 1" and Manager = currentUser() and
Search 2. Select tasks where project = "Board 2" AND assignee IN {search 1's results}
I don't think it's possible to do it using JQL as, from what I could find, a JQL search is only listing tasks, and it doesn't seem that it can search within the results of another query.
Would you be able to confirm?
Would you have any idea on how to achieve this search by any chance?
Thank you very much in advance for your help!