Dear community,
we're currently in the process of slowly migrating our internal Confluence server instance to Confluence Cloud. We're actually migrating on a space by space basis over a longer time frame.
We have some overview pages on our Server instance which references content from across all the spaces with a content by label macro. I'm now looking for a way how I can keep the overview page on the server instance, but reference it content from my Cloud instance.
Please note that we do have an application link between the instances in place.
The solutions I thought about:
- Ideally, I'd love to have an option for the content by label macro to select the instance I want to report on - or it automatically reports across all instances connected via an application link.
This doesn't seem possible 😢
- I'd be also fine to create an overview page on the Cloud side and reference that e.g. via an Include Macro on server but also haven't found some way to do so 😢
Can one of you think of a feasible solution for this problem?
Cheers,
Matthias.