I am planning to automate user off-boarding using API.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/user-provisioning/rest/api-group-users/#api-scim-directory-directoryid-users-userid-delete
I have tried this using postman, but it returned 401.
Hi @Arshadul Huq. Welcome to the community! This set of APIs (Cloud Admin) can only be used on managed accounts for which there is an organization and a verified domain. The other condition is that you have to be an organization admin. For more info about organizations, see: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/what-is-an-atlassian-organization/
Are you working within all of those requirements? If so, are there any API methods that you can call in the User Management APIs? (such as the GET/read operations)
Hi Neil,
Thanks for giving me the guideline.
I have a verified domain and i am the administrator. I have the connection accepted now. I can access (GET) the users information. I can enable user as well but when when I am trying to disable the user it return 400 error with following message:
@Arshadul Huq hmm.. so, according to the docs, that method doesn't require a body, nor a content-type for that matter; however, have you just tried setting the header Content-type to be application/json?
I'd also check your Postman request to check the verb is DELETE and that there isn't any body content in the request.
@Neil Mansilla , Thank you for your help. Its working now.
Now the only issue is, how do i get {account_id} to
My scenario is, i have UserName/Email. How do i get the {account_id} from that.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Arshad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.