Hi, I am unable to move an open issue through my workflow. I keep getting an error of "cannot assign an issue to the nonexistent user".
Hi @Rotala Uma Rani and welcome to the community!
Kindly check your workflow to that specific workflow for any validator. Usually that's what prevents in moving the issue. But I would also check the post functions within the workflow, since that message states that something tries to assign this issue to a user who doesn't exist.
If the above do not work, check for any script of for a JA rule.
Is it possible that your workflow has a post function attempting to assign the issue to a user that may have been removed from your instance.
I have seen complete workflow, but there is no such non-existent user. Even though I am getting the same message.
yes, but what to do, how to resolve that?
Paste us a screenshot of these two screens.
You need to either remove the PF or ensure The user is active and has access and necessary permissions on the project.
1) go to admin > user management and search for user. Verify the are active
2) go to project settings and check permissions to ensure user can be assigned issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.