No cats were harmed in the making of this video.
🍂🍻Happy Apptoberfest!🍻🍂
Thanks for watching our demo! We took Apptoberfest as an opportunity to think out of the box and have some fun, and this is what we came up with. Check how easy Table Filter and Charts is. Even cats can use it!
This demo shows how you can extend Confluence functionality with the Table Filter and Charts app. You'll see how to:
The app is available for Cloud, Server, and Data Center.
Try Table Filter and Charts for Confluence for free. If you have any questions or ideas, don't hesitate to contact us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaL2VkVr2o
So pleased of the disclaimer ahead of the demo 👻 I've got to say this is probably the cutest one I've seen so far and it worked, I was engaged and enjoyed it to the very end 🙌 Thanks @Maria Kurnosenko for sharing!
Amazing video, and great demo of the app features. Well done @Maria Kurnosenko and team!
The Table Filters app from Stiltsoft is mandatory for every Confluence environment. The huge feature set and the excellent user-friendly settings windows are just excellent for configuration, also for non-experts.
I love Table Filters, and I am using it all the time for each customer.
Brilliant. Wishing I had thought of incorporating cats into my video 😸
What a cute video! 😻
Oh, that's great!
By far best demo I've seen in Apptoberfest so far! I am seriously considering it (getting the app, not the cats, although why not both hmmmm)
I love this so much great work @Maria Kurnosenko 😻
That cat has some serious typing skills! What a fun way to demo 👏
@Maria Kurnosenko Great app. Thanks for sharing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.