I didn't find manage add-ons page and other settings in the confluence can you please share with pictures.
Hello @RaiMDanish Welcome to the Atlassian Community !!I am assuming that you are the admin of the Confluence application, if you are not the admin then you won't be able to see this option.You have selected unknown hosting type, so I am sharing you all the steps.There are 2 things --> 1st Admin Permissions and 2nd Regarding the Macro.Firstly, lets start with the Macro.
1st) Regarding the MacroConfluence Document Conversion Library macro is pre-installed with cloud, so you won't be able to disable and enable the macro.2nd) Admin Permission1: If you are using Atlassian Cloud (something like this https://anyurl.atlassian.net/) then click on settings gear on top right --> now click on Manage Apps in the left sidebar menu (screenshot below)
2: If you are using Confluence Data Center or Confluence Server, then you will have to click on Settings gear icon on the top right and then click on Manage Apps.
Let me know in case of any further help.Thanks,Prashant Sultania
Note: Upvote, Like or Accept Answer if it resolves your query
Yes @RaiMDanish, you are not the Admin. Please contact to the confluence admin for this.Let me know in case of any further help.Thanks,Prashant Sultania
I have only this bar and I am not an admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.