Hi Community,
we’d like to present a typical use case for our app Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence. Meet Linda (Confluence Administrator) & Edmond (HR) on their quest to track user interactions in Confluence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKl0DGZpqOk
Viewtracker listing on the Marketplace
If you found the demo useful, we’re looking forward to seeing your likes and comments!
Best, Cora from the bitvoodoo team
Here's to the team Linda, Edmond and of course yourself @[deleted]🙌 I thought the demo was great!
Aaww, thanks so much for the kind words, @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ - it means a lot!
It's cool to see all the different metrics and analytics that can be obtained from Confluence. That's very interesting, and thank you for sharing and participating in the Apptoberfest @[deleted]
Thanks a lot for the support, @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_Devoteam_ ! I too think the Apptoberfest is very valuable to discover new apps.
Wow! 👏 Thank you for creating this content @[deleted] it's a top notch work, indeed!
I've been casually interested in determining the effectiveness of Confluence docs in our company for some time now. We have a number of information spaces to be used internally, and it's been hard to identify what content is effective or being utilized. I was impressed with the reporting here, and even more impressed that you could see which users have been utilizing the content within a space. I was also very impressed with the attachments reporting feature. I could see myself reorganizing page content to emphasize important attachments if the viewing was insufficient.
One question I do have, does this app also track page/space metrics for Confluence spaces integrated with JSM? Will it count views if customers view pages in the portal, or when agents link the Confluence page to an issue?
Thanks!
Hi @Sam Nadarajan - thanks for the kind words!
As for your specific question: Yes, Viewtracker measures views from JSM and lets you filter the report by JSM views in the Data Center/Server version.
Thanks for your interest in Viewtracker - please reach out to us if you have any more questions.
Best, Cora
@[deleted]This is a pretty cool app. I have seen several questions in the Atlassian community that this app would solve. I will remember it and let people know about it.
Great demo @[deleted]thank you for sharing! This might be a silly question but if we use for example Refined to stylize our Confluence pages and they're on the custom domain would this analytics tracking still work? I think it would be helpful for us to see what pages are worth focusing on and what needs to be improved. Thank you!
Hi @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Not a silly question at all :-) We would have to test it to make sure. Please reach out to us via support@bitvoodoo.ch and we'll be happy to assist.
@[deleted]
Nice demo video. I just had a question about Confluence analytics the other day. This would be a great app to refer users to. Thanks
Thanks @[deleted]for sharing this 😊
@[deleted]It looks great! My question is how does Viewtracker compare to Confluence Analytics? (Do you have a comparison table maybe?) They seem to have a lot in common, at least for the first look.
We also develop an app for content lifecycle tracking and it has its own, built-in analytics capabilities:
Our primary focus is not being a complete solution for analytics, but to make view/edit metrics an input dimension to content statuses. For example, the app can set each page to a status that depends on the last view's date, and allow the content owner to have a deeper look on the analytics.
Hi @Aron Gombas _Midori_, thanks for the addition and question.
You can see differences in the visuals and texts on the Viewtracker Marketplace Listing. We are also working on a direct comparison of Viewtracker and Confluence Analytics, which I will share later 👍.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.