Thank you for taking the time to view our demo. If you enjoy it, please support it with a like 👍
With Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards you can build interactive and dynamic Jira dashboards to get a better overview about your projects and tasks.
Our app is easy to use, can be set up by any Jira user, and provides a set of advanced Jira gadgets based on the Jira standard gagdets.
With the Quick Controller you can filter any other Quick Gadget on your dashboard dynamically.
In our demo video you can learn how to set up a basic Quick Filters dashboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXoXFwGWACE
Follow these links if you want to know more about Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards:
Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have questions or feedback.
Thank you again for your time! If you enjoyed our demo, please like this article 🙏
Really great demo @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine, and as requested supported with a like 😄
Thank you very much, @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ . I'm glad that you like it
Great demo to understand how to use the app!
Wow, you have a wide range of gadgets. I like reporting apps because they make it easy to understand the general information you're working on within Jira. Thanks for sharing and being part of the Apptoberfest @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Testing this out right now - it's fantastic!!! I think it will solve a big need we have.
Wow! Thank you, @John Funk . That's the best feedback I can get on my demo.
If I could help one team to solve a need, it was worth it
I started this demo with not many high hopes, but after the video realized that the partners at my company could view a single dashboard and change a few fields to view progress across different projects. Without this I would probably have to set up multiple dashboards.
Thanks for putting the demo together!
Thank you for your feedback, @Sam Nadarajan. I am happy to hear that our demo was able to change your first impression. The next time I'll try to get you excited about our app right away
It is very valuable that you pointed out that the use case has not become clear in the beginning.
@Marlene Kegel - codefortynine Thanks for sharing it is great to be able to be exposed to different apps I have never used before. It is great to have this knowledge if any customer asks for this functionality.
This app is really great! I like you can have one dashboard that you can filter 👍
@Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Great app. Did not know about this one. Great way to add additional functionality to dashboards that I often get asked about.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.