I'm new to Trello. I set up a free account and do not see a calendar view option? This seems like the most critical of options to have? Any suggestions? Is it available on the free service? I have a google drive calendar but I guess linking that to Trello won't give me a calendar view? Am I simply not finding it? I'm using a Trello template that someone shared with me. Thanks
You need to add the Calendar power up to your board. There are a number of similar posts in the community. Some are shown to the right under Related content.
Hi @Mary Hanover I'm Tania from the Planyway team.
There are multiple power-ups available for adding a calendar to Trello. One of them is Planyway: https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f
The tool has several plans including the free one covering the calendar There you'll be able to see Trello tasks in the monthly, weekly, daily views, apply filters, set priorities and connect other calendars as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.