After createing an epic in GH (v6.1.2) the epic can not be viewed on the plamming screen.
I found this - - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Your+issue+XXX+has+been+created+but+is+not+currently+visible+on+the+Rapid+Board
but it did not resolve the issue. The "problem" is in the filter. If I configure the scrum board and set the filter to this:
project = abc
the epic displays as expected. If I configure the scrum board and set the filter to this:
project = abc AND fix version is EMPTY
the epic displays as expected. If I configure the scrum board and set the filter to this:
project = abc, AND fix version not in (blue, green, red)
The epic is not displayed. When I create a new epic, I get the message "Your issues XXX has been created but is not currently visible."
We need to set a scrum board to exclude specific fix versions. How do we do this and see our epics?