Dear all, here is a thing I am struggling since a while. During my job I happen to have regular meetings with a group of people, where we discuss what they are working on, which is usually tasks across different projects.
So, I would like to visualize under the same board this group of people and the tasks they are working on. This seems to be possible, but what looks weird to me (at least the way I do it), is that I have to "host" the board in a specific project.
I would expect boards and projects to be handled separately.
Said in other words. A projects can involve different teams collaborating, while a team can be involved in different projects. A manager could be interested either in
- following up with the status of a projects (through a project board), or in
- following up in the activities of the team (through a team board).
What do you think? Is this manageable in Jira and I am missing how to do it? If yes, could you tell me how? Or am I seeing things wrong and there is a reason why Jira does not allow to have team boards that are not tight to a project?
Thanks in advance for any of your inputs!