I have a very simple pipelines, I am just trying to get the app to build before I look to adding anything else to it. But, even in its simple state, I can't get composer to successfully patch a file. The entire composer install works flawlessly until this point:
- Applying patches <span>for</span> drupal/core
https:<span>//www.drupal.org/files/issues/2021-03-05/3007386-language-negotiator-weight-12.patch (Language negotiation weight)</span>
Could not apply patch! Skipping. The <span>error</span> was: Cannot apply patch https:<span>//www.drupal.org/files/issues/2021-03-05/3007386-language-negotiator-weight-12.patch</span>
[<span>Exception</span>]
Cannot apply patch Language negotiation weight (https:<span>//www.drupal.org/files/issues/2021-03-05/3007386-language-negotiator-weight-12.patch)! </span>
After it started failing, I added some debug to the config including trying to cat the file that was to be patched, but it is not there.
+ cat docroot/core/modules/language/src/LanguageNegotiator.php
cat: can<span>'t open '</span>docroot/core/modules/language/src/LanguageNegotiator.php<span>': No such file or directory</span>
This is the composer patch chunk:
<span>"extra"</span>: {
<span>"patches"</span>: {
<span>"drupal/core"</span>: {
<span>"Language negotiation weight"</span>: <span>"https://www.drupal.org/files/issues/2018-10-17/3007386-language-negotiator-weight-2.patch"</span>
}
},This is the pipeline yml:
<span># Template PHP Build</span>
<span># This template allows you to validate your PHP application.</span>
<span># The workflow allows running tests and code linting on the default branch.</span>
image: php:<span>7.3</span>-alpine
pipelines:
<span>default</span>:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Prepare environment
script:
- /sbin/apk update
- /sbin/apk add git
- curl -sS https:<span>//getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer</span>
- docker-php-ext-install mysqli pdo pdo_mysql
- /sbin/apk add libpng-dev
- docker-php-ext-install mbstring
- docker-php-ext-install gd
- pwd
- ls -la
- cat docroot/core/modules/language/src/LanguageNegotiator.php
- /usr/local/bin/composer install
caches:
- composerDo I need to change directories or do something similar?