Where can I found my bill history?I have to print out the bill details but I can't found it.
Hi @Pinga Lau
Bitbucket billing is per workspace
The billing can be accessed via the link - https://bitbucket.org/<workspace-name>/workspace/settings/plans-and-billing
Cheers
Ajay
Yes, but it show the current month only... I would like to check the bill history.
Hi @Pinga Lau,
Invoices can be viewed at https://my.atlassian.com/, specifically on this page https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders, for users who are technical or billing contact for the Bitbucket license.
If you are not a billing or technical contact for the Bitbucket workspace in my.atlassian.com, you can do either of the following:- If you know who the billing and technical contact is, you can ask them to add you as well by following the instructions below, for the question "How do I update the billing and technical contacts for my Atlassian products": https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#manage-account
- If you are an admin of the workspace in Bitbucket Cloud, you can create a ticket with our customer advocate team, and (a) request the invoices (b) ask that they add you as a billing and technical contact for this license. You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with" select "Billing, payments, and pricing" and then "Finding invoices". Please make sure to provide the URL of the Bitbucket workspace you're looking invoices for, so they can help you faster.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you very much, I am trying to apply ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.