I set up a subscription that sends me a mail when I have more than 0 Jira assigned to me. This allows me to get these notifications and allows me to focus on taking action for these Jira. However as the project manager I have all the Jira backlog assigned to me typically as a placeholder so I am unable to manage my queue via the subscription notification as I wish. Is there a placeholder assignee that can be used to not flood an individual's assigned Jira so assigned status has more meaning or is the only option to set up a dummy user say 'Backlog Assignee'?
Thank you
Hi Samir,
Why are cards in the Backlog assigned to you? They should not be assigned to anyone at all (i.e. unassigned) while in the Backlog as a matter of best practices.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.