I have two custom fields CF1 and CF2
CF1 is a cascading select field & CF2 is single select field
CF1 has values like parent value P1 and child values 1,2,3
Parent value P2 with Child values 4,5,6,
I want to Sync the CF1 and CF2 fields
If CF1 have value (parent value)P1 ,(child value)1 then CF2 should be synced to "P1 - 1" which I was able to achieve with the script I found, but
If parent value is selected then CF2 value is not updated as the script checks with the Child value
Second part is to sync the CF2 value to CF1 not working
I need to achieve the below
If I modify CF2 and has the value "P1 - 1" then it need to update the CF1 to P1 in the Parent and 1 in the child and If the child value is "P1 -None"
it should update the CF1 Parent value only.
Hope my question is clear!
Thankyou in advance!!
Regards,
Vikranth.A