I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I tried to login to bitbucket some minutes ago. But after a successful login, I was presented with a page to set my username. I knew I had a username originally so I was confused. I logged out and logged back in again but I was presented with same page. If I input my original username, an error occurred saying the username already exists.
So I used a different username and successfully accessed the bitbucket homepage. But it wasn't my original workspace but a new empty one. I am currently unable to access my original workspace and I have a few projects in there. As an example, my original workspace is accessed with username user1. When I was forced to create a new username, I created another one with user11. Now, whenever I login, I can only see the workspace of user11 and not user1.
I am currently able to push to one of the repositories showing that it still exists. I just need to be able to access these projects so that I can at least move them out. Please help and thank you.