This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage Inbox and email notifications
I have a personal BitBucket account that I also use for work. I log in with my personal email, but I also entered my work email as another Bitbucket email address. I want to keep it that way. If I ever change jobs, I would lose access to my work email, so I really want to log in with my personal email. Also, I'm not sure that have two accounts is a good idea either. I'm still the same person no matter where I write code.
So, when I get a notification from BitBucket, I get it on my personal email. Ideally, I'd like to get notifications on my work email for my work projects and on my personal email for my personal projects. But that level of detail is really not necessary: if I could get all notifications on work email, that would be enough.