I'm setting up a brand spankin' new instance of JIRA/GreenHopper for an organisation, and would prefer them not to know about classic boards in the first place, as this may be a source of confusion for new users.
Is there a way to do that?
Hi Chris,
You can achieve this by disabling the corresponding menu item plugin modules.
Hi Michael, I have a quick follow-up question. I'm in a similar situation to Chris, except we are using an onDemand instance. I see the modules you reference here and it looks like the 'disable' option is available; does that mean we can now disable these modules or is that a trap? Thanks!
Hi Haddon,
You are correct, ondemand customers can disable these modules too (one learns something new every day). I have updated the answer accordingly. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.