I exported confluence page as PDF, but Japanese texts were disappeared.
How can I export Japanese documents ?
Heya Yoshihiko,
Have you already tried to Create a PDF in another language? After uploading a font size, according to the article, you should be able to find the option and then, perform the export in the Japanese or other languages.
Cheers,
Giuliano
Thanks Giuliano,already read, but I use confluence on web, not OnDemand.
Hey Yoshihiko,
The instructions at Creating PDF in another Language which Giuliano provided are correct, however you need System Administrator permission - which is not available for OnDemand customers (as outlined on this jira.atlassian.comticket (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30954).
That said, you can create a support request at https://support.atlassian.comin the OnDemand project to have a custom font uploaded. You'll need to supply a font file which covers the appropriate character set required (there are suggestions on the confluence documentation page for this).
Cheers!
Mel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.