I am doing a bulk import into a project from a CSV file with over 400 entries. It's relatively simple with only 6 total fields per entry. What I would like to do is match the value of the "Reporter" field to a custom user-picker field called "Project Manager". If I manually add this to the CSV file as a test it never populates. The "reporter" field populates fine with the username (e.g. jdoe) but "project manager" field with the same "jdoe" value does nothing. Not sure what I am missing.
Also I suppose this doesn't necessarily need to be handled during the import. If there is an easy way to do a bulk edit after the fact that would work. Something where I can edit all 400+ entries to say whatever user-picker value is populated in the "Reporter" field automatically populate the blank custom field "Project Manager" with that same person.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!