Hi,
since upgrade confluence to 7.13.0 i have exactly the same problem of this guy :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Power-Point-pptx-Preview-Thumbnails-Letters-are-scrambled-Wrong/qaq-p/1265637
I'm on Confluence 7.13.0 Dockerized
the jdk is on AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.8
and the fontconfig is installed in the container
I also check if there are .err file in thumnail folder.
regards
Hi @Kishan Sharma
Atlassian Support gave me the solution.
These previews are generated and stored in the Confluence home folder - under the <confluence_home>/viewfile folder for any file rendered using the following macros:
And for any files that are dropped directly unto the page, Confluence will generate the attachment previews in the <confluence_home>/shared-home/dcl- folders. If these file previews are outdated, or if you'd like to regenerate these file previews for other reasons, you can follow the steps below:
The file preview cache will rebuild, and documents should render as expected
Hi @antoine-externe_lavaud If you have already tried the workaround mentioned on this bug and if it is still not working, I would recommend raising a ticket with Atlassian Support.
Great, thank you for sharing @antoine-externe_lavaud it will help other members facing similar issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.