I set up a tasklist with checkboxes that I would like to re-use.
It is inconvenient to have to uncheck each one - one at a time - when I want to reuse my page. Is there a way I can make a button to reset all checkboxes?
Hi Robert,
I'm afraid this is currently not possible, but I've created a feature request for this at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-37184. Please feel free to watch it to track its progress, as well as commenting and voting for it.
Regards,
Gustavo Refosco
Sorry to necro this question but I have been looking for a solution to this for a while and have given up and writen a user macro to provide this functionality.
The code is available here
Hi Lee! How can I get your javascript user macro enabled in my Confluence wiki page?
I appreciate your help.
Thank you a lot!
You need to be a confluence admin.Then you can define new user macros at Admin > Configuration > User Macros.That is where you can paste the code provided.
Once that's saved, as a user:
You add the user macro on the page. It renders a button you can click on.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mndfdglbjiklkaadbpbndpegplbacohb
Please visit https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Checklist-check-uncheck-all/qaq-p/597706#U1021297 to see if my proposed solution would work for you.
This is what worked best for me and my needs based on @Lee Cannon 's code found here :
{HTML Macro Start}<button>onclick="untick()">Clear List</button><div id="taskList"> {HTML Macro End}
[ ] Task-1[ ] Task-2[ ] Task-3
{HTML Macro Start}</div><script type="text/javascript"> function untick() { var list = document.getElementById('taskList'); var base_url = window.location.protocol + "//" + window.location.host var token = document.getElementById("atlassian-token").getAttribute("content") var tasklist_id = list.getElementsByClassName("inline-task-list")[0].dataset.inlineTasksContentId; var boxes = list.getElementsByClassName("checked"); var number_of_boxes = boxes.length; var completed_boxes = 0; for (i = number_of_boxes-1; i >= 0; i--) { var task_id = boxes[i].dataset.inlineTaskId; var xhttp = new XMLHttpRequest(); var url = base_url + "/rest/inlinetasks/1/task/" + tasklist_id + "/" + task_id + "/" xhttp.open("POST", url, true); xhttp.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "application/json"); xhttp.send('{"trigger": "VIEW_PAGE", "status": "UNCHECKED"}'); boxes[i].className = ""; } } </script>{HTML Macro End}
- I ignored the request's response because I don't really care if it fails in my case (it never did.)
- I added a <div id="x"></div> around the tasks to limit my search range and avoid modifying other tasks.
- I removed the location.reload() to avoid reload blink and replaced it with a className = "" to remove the "checked" class.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.