I want to cleanup filters from inactive users, but only those filters wich are not used in any rapid board(s)
Is it possible to get a list from this filters within Jira or via a sql query ?
@Erik Mathijs you can try this SQL to get filters of inactive users and not being used on boards.
select * from searchrequest where id not in (select saved_filter_id from AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW) and username in (select user_name from cwd_user where active = 0)
Hi Erik,
Using the API is probably the best route. See if this helps you:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-get-all-filter/26526
@Erik Mathijs can you please let us know if this sql worked for you?
Hi @Suvarna Gaikwad
Sorry for my late response but the sql is very usefull
Can i also extend the sql for getting
Thanks in advance !
Hi @John Funk
I'm not a programmer and not familiar with the api.
I believe you're suggestion is a good option.
Perhaps you can give me the requests to handle with either soapui or postman to do the necessary requests.
I am not a programmer either and don't use those tools - just know that's the probable solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.