Hi - I'm a solo-preneur with a free account and over the years have created new boards for different client projects etc. I rarely have members - and those boards that I did, are no longer in use. I'm the sole user.
So I moved to the new Workspace model and go the fright of my life - thought I'd lost all my boards, but then realised they have all been converted to separate workspaces.
Years ago, I was and still am happy to become a paying customer - and back then was looking to do that so I could back my boards up; but because I have so many client project boards, I would have needed to sign up for each one which was too expensive.
I may now sign up with maybe two accounts - one for my business development, one for my next large client project.
If that sounds like the best way forward, how do I move my current client boards for different small client projects into one board under my new workspace? And my bus development boards - now in separate workspaces - into one board in my new workspace?
I simply can't afford to pay for them all with separate user accounts - plus, it doesn't make sense to me to do that either.
Thanks!
Suzy