Hi guys,
I have a problem with cloning my repository in Linux. I've added my user.name and user.mail in global config in git. My git version has been updated to 2.33. I disabled all 2step-verification, etc. in my bitbucket account
It works fine on windows but git directs me to authenticate my account with a third-party app (auth0) which I don't want to do. I just want to use git clone simply through HTTP by entering my username and password without any further authentication. I'd be appreciated if someone can help me. The error is:
Cloning into 'test_project'...
Password for 'https://{my_username}@bitbucket.org':
remote: You'll need to authenticate with a valid app password. You can create an app password from your account at https://bitbucket.org/account/admin/app-passwords
fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/testproject/test_project.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
Btw, git clone works fine with my other bitbucket account from work. The problem is only with this account, so I think it could be a bug or some problems with the setting of my account.