Hello Fellow Jira Users !
Hope you are all doing good ! Just wanted to thank Atlassian for building this amazing product - JIRA . It has become part and parcel of my life . I cannot start my day without viewing the JIRA board, it became an habit . I was thinking the power of an habit, kind of an addiction
, Whichever new projects I take up / whichever new firms I join, I make them all switch to JIRA , without my knowledge , I have became a JIRA champion. Also good to know that, my team members who has joined other teams/ firms, also evangelize about JIRA and make the team switch to JIRA. There is some magic in this product.
Why I love JIRA
1. Simple - Anyone can learn without an User manual
2. Comprehensive- Can covered all use cases a Project team can think of
3. Free Trial - 10 free users with all functionalities, is a real game changer for any size company
4. Collaboration at the best - I feel, teams using JIRA become closer
5. One stop Solution
Share your thoughts ? Why you love JIRA ?
One feature, which I always wish JIRA have is - Live Chat , so that team members don't have to go out of JIRA to discuss about some issues in JIRA. Hope JIRA product team build it soon !
Thanks Again ! Keep building cool features