Hi!
I can't seem to be able to get an invitation email from Bitbucket to my email address. Not sure if I'm on a bounce list, as I've seen mentioned in other places.
<email address edited out by Atlassian Support>
Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Alex Ravary ,
I see that your email provider is Outlook on the backend - we're currently experiencing an issue with deliveries to Microsoft's mail services, documented on our Statuspage. Further details will be provided on Statuspage when the incident is resolved. Thanks for your patience!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Looks like the issue is resolved. I'm getting the emails. Thanks a lot and have a great day!
Hi @Daniel Eads sorry for asking you here directly, I see lot of emails from users having free plan that they don't receive email invites (probably due to bounce list) . How do we as community members can help such users? because it seems only Atlassian Team have access to check such issues. What process do you suggest to bring such issues to Atlassian Team's attention.
Hey @Kishan Sharma , that is correct - Atlassian Support needs to resolve this issue. We do regularly check the Community for such issues. It is possible for Free users to open support tickets for this problem with "my account" as the issue, however I'd typically advise letting Atlassian Support staff handle this particular issue directly as it will usually result in a faster response time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.