I have an installation Jra Software at V. 7.5.0 that I'm in the process of updating to the latest LTS version.
In this process I also had to migrate to another database. It was Oracle and now Postgres.
I created a new server with v 7.5.0 using Postgress and during installation and configuration In Postgress i used trial licenses for Jira and plug-ins. But, after importing the XML backup I got into the situation that I don't know how to get out of.
I have 3 base products in version 7.5.0 "Jira Core", "JIRA Software" and "JIRA Service Desk" all in comunity versions with expired license, and after import backup this situation is in my stage migration JIRA.
I have a Datatacenter comunity avaliable, but my questions are:
Entering the Datacenter license granted to me, will Jira consider the 3 licensed products? If not what would be the way?
Another question is related to the application of the license. Currently a server id is required, however JIRA 7.5 does not present this data when editing the license, So how to obtain am server id to generate a datacenter licence?
Remember that This is only an intermediate update process when I finish the goal is to be in the latest LTS version available.